As a consultant or freelancer you have limited time and don’t want to spend large amounts of it creating content that isn’t effective.
Chasing likes and engagement with people who are never going to buy your services is a waste of your time. So it’s crucial to not only know who your core audiences are, but also who you are.
But what does that actually mean?
It means you need to nail your branding. And to do that you need to know who you are and why you do what you do. Once you understand what makes you special in your marketplace and how your true personality can shine through, it becomes obvious who will buy that and how you can reach and engage them.
So whether you’re just starting out on your freelance or consultant journey, or if you’ve been doing it for a while and this COVID shit show has made you take a step back and think about your offering and marketing effort, I can help you to:
1. Define what you actually want out of your business;
2. Pin down who you really are: what matters to you, why you do what you do and what makes you special;
3. Identify the people who will buy your services and get to know them (metaphorically and in real life);
4. Translate all of this into marketing messages and a marketing plan; and
5. Implement your plan (whether that means simply setting goals, objectives and check ins or actually helping you to execute the plan)
So if you’re struggling to communicate what it is you do, or if you feel that your business is not reflecting the real you, then get in contact to see if we could change that, together.
I used this photo because I thought it encapsulated the Unsplash brand beautifully. It's not about a flash logo and a nice strapline (although those are lovely), it's about how you treat people, and how you conduct your business so your values and personality shine through.
*I made this number up tbh, but it would be a lot.